Latest Posts -

Bible In a Year

I didn't want to have a blog about books without featuring the most important book to me: the bible. I added a tab up top with daily readings. I don't want to offend anyone or push my beliefs on anyone, i just think my faith is important to display. If you have questions, please leave a comment or you may contact me personally using the comment form on the bottom bar if you want privacy. Click here to see the new feature!!

Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Share this Post :

+ comments + 2 comments

March 25, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Thank you SO much for sharing this. I believe there is nothing wrong with showcasing your beliefs - nobody would object to you showcasing your love for literature, then why should they object to your love for God? :) I find this site delightful. THANK YOU for sharing! :D

Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Twitter: @inluvwithbookz

March 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Awww thank you! :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved