Latest Posts -

Thursday Tea




  • The Book:Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


  • The Tea:Lebanese Rose




All about the Book: I really like it so far! Ive only read the prologue and chapter one but its drawing me in. The prologue was a bit boring at first but got extra good and mysterious! Chapter one reminded me of Hush, Hush where she gets partnered with "him" for a school assignment! I hope it ends up as good as Hush, Hush too! This books making my nostaglic for my Edgar Allen Poe computer game!!


-and-

All about the Tea: Have you ever had it? Its different steeped herbs like regular tea and chamomile mixed with rosewater and sugar. My boyfriend's friend owns a greek cafe, so i get this tea for free!! Sweett! It tastes very exotic! Its soo good its hard to concentrate on my book! Each sip is like "mmmm need more"!




Thursday Tea: This is a weekly event that dicusses my current read and the tea i'm drinking with it! Brought to you by Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog

Posted on Thursday, September 1, 2011

Share this Post :

+ comments + 2 comments

September 2, 2011 at 1:58 PM

I've never had Lebanese Rose tea before! It sounds really nice, though. :D

September 2, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Its yummy! I think it has lemon to! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved