Latest Posts -

#FrightFall Update




Frightful Fall Read-A-Thon Oct. 3-9


My (tenative) reading list:

  1. Brightest Kind of Darkness by PT Michelle

  2. Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey

  3. Anna dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

  4. Need by Carrie Jones

  5. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


*Strikeout=finished; Underline=Currently Reading; Italic=Postponed*

2707/2707 ebook page flips. 3/3 ebooks. Goal is 100% complete!

Frigtful Fall ReadAThon: A halloween reading event where you try to read alot of creepy/scary/horror/paranormal books!! Brought to you by Castle Macabre.

Posted on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Share this Post :

+ comments + 2 comments

October 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Great job! I hope you enjoyed the read-a-thon. You still have time to enter the mini-challenges/giveaways, if you want. They're open until midnight (time zone of blog hosting). All the links can be found on Twitter under the #frightfall hashtag. I posted them today. The Castle Macabre ones can be accessed in the section above the post section.

October 10, 2011 at 1:05 AM

Thanks so much but I don't have internet...I blog and tweet from my phone, and websites are just so slow and don't load. It frustrates me enough to just use my apps and not the browser. Hehe. I did see your awesome prizes in my reading feed though and Someone will get lucky!!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved