Latest Posts -

WWW Wednesday




What are you currently reading?



  • Title: Hunting Violet

  • Author: Alyxandra Harvey

  • Progress: 2%



Description: I didnt read the summary because i wanted to be surprised...so far though i can tell the main characters mom is a "fake" pyschic! Lol! Its really good so far!!!!


What did you recently finish?



  • Title: The Brightest King of Darkness

  • Author: P.T. Michelle

  • Rating: 5 hearts



Description: Nara has dreams telling her everything that will happen the following day. After she prevents a bombing at her school, she ends up meeting Ethan, a "would-be" target. After strange and dangerous things start to happen, she starts wondering whos behind it all. Could is be Ethan, who she has come to like and semi trust, or could it be something else entirely? I really liked this book!! My review is up! I gave it my highest rating!


What do you think you'll read next?(tenative)



  • Title: Anna Dressed In Blood

  • Author: Kendare Blake



Description: I didnt read the summary completely but i think its about a guy who gets rid of ghosts but ends up falling in love with one...hmm something like that. It's getting excellent reviews and it came out at the perfect time for all my halloween events!! I love a good ghost story!


WWW Wednesday: To play along, just answer the following three questions: What are you currently reading?, What did you recently finish reading? & What do you think you’ll read next? Brought to you by Should Be Reading.

Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Share this Post :

+ comments + 1 comments

October 6, 2011 at 7:47 AM

I'm reading Touch by Jus Accardo and I'm loving it so far!
Hope you enjoy haunting violet I've heard great things about it!


Krazyyme @ Young Readers

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved