Latest Posts -

Indie Interview: Addison Moore

Addison Moore author of the Celestra Series optioned for film by 20th Century Fox.

1. What book inspired you most before you became a writer yourself? 
For sure this is easy, The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath. Loved her writing style! I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn’t had a chance to pick it up yet.
2. First book you ever remember reading?
I used to read the Romona novel series by Beverly Cleary. I loved those!
3. How do you pick your character's names? 
Gah! I agonize over names. In fact, nothing stumps the process more than naming my characters. It’s like naming children you have to really consider the consequences and potential nicknames.
4. Name an excellent indie book that you think needs more recognition.
So many… but I think I’d go with Tangled Tides by Karen Amanda Hooper.
5. Share some quotes you love! Either from your book or someone else's! 
I have to go with my favorite quote of all time and it’s by Hellen Keller, “While they were saying among themselves it couldn’t be done, it was done.” I think more people should live by that maxim.

6. Do you have an Upcoming Book? EXPEL (Celestra Series Book 6) is due out in March and I’m hopeful that I’ll get to release EPHEMERAL (The Countenance Book 1) soon thereafter. It’s a loosely related series to Celestra and I’m really excited about sharing it!

More about Addison Moore: Bio: She is a graduate of the University of Southern California that enjoys writing young adult paranormal romance. She often overdoses on chocolate and watches way too much reality TV. 


Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved