Latest Posts -

Indie Interview: Cat Kalen

1. First book you ever remember reading?
Not sure about the first book, bu the book that stuck with me the most and changed my reading habits was Judy Blume!

2. How do you pick your character's names?
Character names have to have a meaning for me. In my YA Pride's Run, werewolf names have special meaning and my main protagonist was named Pride (even though a pride is associated with lions) because she was her parents pride and joy and it's a name she tries to live up to.

3. Name an excellent indie book that you think needs more recognition.
PJ Sharon On Thin Ice



Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Share this Post :

+ comments + 2 comments

February 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Thanks for the props, Cat. Glad you liked the story.

February 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM

You're welcome PJ!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved