Latest Posts -

Indie Interview: RaShelle Workman

1. What book inspired you most before you became a writer yourself?
The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks was the first book I read and thought "Wow! That was fantastic."

2. First book you ever remember reading?
Letter I in the Encyclopedia Britannica. I had a thing for insects and I was three.

3. How do you pick your character's names?
It depends on what I'm writing. But I do go through a thought process.

4. Name an excellent indie book that you think needs more recognition.
BECOME by Ali Cross
BOUND by C.K. Bryant

5. Share some quotes you love! Either from your book or someone else's!
Pretty much ALL the dialogue from book 4 in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.

Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved