Latest Posts -

Indie Interview: Rebecca A. Rogers

Rebecca Rogers
1. What book inspired you most before you became a writer yourself?
Definitely the Harry Potter series, but I also grew up reading R. L. Stine's Goosebumps and Fear Street books. I still have many of those.

2. First book you ever remember reading?
Ivanhoe. But it was a children's edition, with illustrations. I remember being fascinated by the Medieval setting.

3. How do you pick your character's names?
Sometimes they'll randomly come to mind, and other times I'll come across a name that's unusual or just sticks.

4. Name an excellent indie book that you think needs more recognition.
I have to give some love to my fellow group bloggers--Constance Sharper and Devon Ashley. Constance is the author of Airborne and Grounded, and Devon is the author of Ordained, Metamorphosis, and Falling in Between. If you haven't read these books, you should. ;)

Posted on Monday, February 6, 2012

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved