Latest Posts -

Indie Month: A Tribute to Firsts

When I first started dabbling with reading, it was mainly with books i just picked up at the library or book store. I didn't really search for a particular book & I didn't know enough about specific authors to actually seek certain ones out! I didn't have any favorites & I just thought all books where the same... As I kept reading and discovering books, I  started favoring different genres and story elements! Those feelings were me "falling in love" with reading!

As I started reading Indie Books, I also feel in love. I think this was somewhat because I somehow chose the most excellent first indie books! So this super quick post is just to say thank you to the authors of these awesome books and also, to just give new indie readers an awesome starting point!

My Indie Five Firsts:
The Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
The Willows: Haven by Hope Collier
The Light of Asteria by Elizabeth Isaacs
The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
Bound by Kira Saito

Posted on Friday, February 10, 2012

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved