Latest Posts -

Indie Month Bookie Awards

Whoo HOOO Look what I have!! The results to the Indie Author Month Book Awards!!! Ok, so here goes!!


Best Cover in a Indie Book
The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton




Best New Indie Author 

Jessie Harrell 



Best YA Indie Series
Signifcance Series by Shelly Crane 


Best Overall YA Indie Author
Fisher Amelie 



Best Female Lead in an YA Indie
Sophie from Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine 



Best Male Lead in an YA Indie
Callum from Callum and Harper by Fisher Amelie 



Best Supporting Character in a YA Indie
Patrick from Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams 


Best YA Indie in a Sub Category
Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine for Comtempory
Bridger by Megan Curd for Romance
Ethereal by Addison Moore for Paranormal
Coexist by Julia Crane for Mystery
Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn for Dystopia
Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer for Horror 

Congrats to all these AWESOME BOOKS!! I wish i had a trophy to give these authors! I really really recommend all these books though!!!  :D  Check them out today!

Posted on Friday, March 16, 2012

Share this Post :

+ comments + 2 comments

March 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM

those are some epically awesome books an authors! I LOVE that you featured Indies!

March 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I love Indies! I can go on an "oops my finger slipped" shopping spree on my nook and not go broke. Also, I think they are just as good as the big-published books! Thanks for commenting! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved