Latest Posts -

Bout of Books Challenge #1

Challenge #1 is hosted over at The Book Barbies and entails us participates to choose 2 fictional characters to come to life for 30 days: one best friend and one as a love interest!

The first think i thought of here was to choose Bella Swan as my bbf and Edward Cullen as my bf. It's be more of a flaunt in the face of Bella though, you know stealing her man and all. Honestly though, i started dislike twilight after the middle of the third book. It just seemed too unrealistic... idk. I also dislike Kstew so that kind of ruin the movies for me. Well, anyway i decided to not go with that scenario because it just seemed to spiteful!

To make the best choice possible i decided to evaluate my needs! For best friend, I'd want someone funny, caring and with good morals. A strong person that can stand up for herself and isn't afraid to speak her mind. It's also inportant that she be a book lover so we can chat about our reading!!

For a love interest, i like men who are very unselfish, maybe sarcstic (but not rude) and bright enough to get all my jokes! I like smart dudes that look like a bad boy... haha. I need a dude that loves animals and nature and that will put up with all my green/organic treehugger ways. Def don't want any guy that drinks, smokes or does drugs. Wow, if i find that 30 days might not be enough!! lol.

So i've decided on... *drum roll*

Best Friend = Kali from the Flash Gold Chronicles By Lindsay Buroker

Thanks to Bout of Books for hosting such a great ReadAThon!


--
With love,
Margaret

Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Facebook  |  Google+  |  Pinterest 

Posted on Monday, January 7, 2013

Share this Post :

+ comments + 2 comments

January 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Both of those books are new to me, but I agree that if I could have my perfect book guy 30 days wouldn't be enough!

My bookish BFF and BF are here if you'd like a look :)

January 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM

@Claire

I'd have to work harder at a permanent solution...lol.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved