Latest Posts -

Thursday Tea (1/3)

Thursday Tea is hosted over at BirdBrained Books! Basically, you just list the book you are reading and the tea you are drinking! 

The Book: This week i am reading a book by ML Woolley called Dark Passage (Chosen #1). She sent out messages on goodreads asking if anyone wanted a copy to read and review! I loved the plot, so i jumped on it! I am only about 9% through the book (just started last night) but i am really liking it! I plan to add this one to a few of my reading challenges! 

The Tea: I spent New Year's in Atlanta and found a bunch of free coffee and tea at the hotel! Today i am drinking warmed and sweeten Lady Grey. It is delicious. I also have a holiday spiced tea i am strongly considering drinking later tonight, but i ran out of sugar. Sigh.


--
With love,
Margaret

Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Facebook  |  Google+  |  Pinterest 

Posted on Thursday, January 3, 2013

Share this Post :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved