Latest Posts -

Bout Of Books Challenge #2

Today's Bout of Books Challenge is all about cover love! Your Favorite cover and a funny cover! It's hosted over at Ms. Buff's blog.

I definitely judge books by the cover. I know it's a bad habit to have...but i cant help it! Some covers just make me salivate! I usually like covers with people that are obscured... then with elements like smoke or stars then with pretty colors! If the cover person has a beautiful dress or something that's even better!

I've honestly come across that many funny covers, but the ones i have are usually older books, comedies or non-fiction. :D

Favorite Covers




Funny Covers





Thanks to Bout Of Books for hosting a great event, i'm having so much fun!!

--
With love,
Margaret

Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Facebook  |  Google+  |  Pinterest 

Posted on Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Share this Post :

+ comments + 7 comments

January 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Wow, that flutter cover is drop-dead gorgeous!!

Also - I think you found the BEST covers. If you add "in your pants" ala John Green to the end of them it makes them EVEN WORSE :D

January 8, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Hahah, lol. That too funny! That old quilting lady is just too fun! "Still Stripping after 25 years in your pants" hahahah Thanks for commenting!

January 8, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I love all your favorites!! Thank you so much for adding Flutter! Have you seen the cover for my new series Allure??

January 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

To Melissa: Thanks soo much for coming by and commenting! :D I was torn between this and Allure, but i love the eyes here! :D Cant wait to get Allure all over the Blog for Indie Author Month though!!

January 9, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Great favorites! Thanks for including Perilous Light! :)

January 9, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Oh my gosh, your funny choices are brilliant! And I love the cover for Flutter! Nice choices :-)

January 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM

TO Alyssa: No Prob, your cover is absolutely gorgeous!

To Victoria: Thanks! :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved