Latest Posts -

Top Ten Tuesday (1/8)

Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013 Hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish!

1. Finish all my reading challenges! I have like 6 or 7 i'm doing!
2. Be better at Comment and responding to readers and other bloggers.
3. Use twitter more to interact and engage with the community.
4. Be more informed about different bookish events around the blogasphere.
5. Get my Author Promotions going.
6. Get my Blogger Promotions going.
7. Update my blog more than twice a month! lol
8. Do more reviews versus other types of posts!
9. Find some serious bloggers to be assistants on my blog.
10. Implement a reader/followers reward system on the blog.

Check out nexts weeks topic: Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To. I'll be thinking of this all week.


--
With love,
Margaret

Twitter  |  Goodreads  |  Facebook  |  Google+  |  Pinterest 

Posted on Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Share this Post :

+ comments + 5 comments

January 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Good list, I also share your goal of being more connected to the blogging community.

January 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Wow, great goals. The reading challenges ARE challenging, aren`t they? I find keeping track in a really visual way and keeping up with updating your progress helps!

Good luck & happy reading :)

I recently blogged about my 2013 goals while celebrating my blogoversary.

January 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Thanks Ladies for comment!

@Lillylilac - I find it soo hard to engage on others blogs. I plan to download a good feed reader for my android! :D

@Rachelia - Yep, you are soo right! I usually read read read but forget to categorize them into a challenge. This year i made a tracker bar and im making a goodreads shelf for each challenge!

January 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM

New follower! Great goals! Good luck with them all. Seems like you have a very giving attitude.

Check out my TTT.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

January 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Sandy, thanks so much for following! :D I love your blog title! Is that after the song? :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. A Love For Lit - All Rights Reserved